Friday, January 24, 2014

Latest Buys - Round 2

 I've blogged before about our Gap Outlet here in town. It is AWESOME & we are hooked!  Here's a few of my latest finds!   Love that place.   The prices are usually about 1/4 of what they are online and they have a ton of boots right now.

I've been looking for tall black riding boots for a long time & finally found them!  On the Piperlime website, it says 'Olivia Palermo pick'.

French Connection tall riding boot

They also carry a lot of Athleta items.   These are the softest and warmest shirts ever!

Athleta Luscious Turtleneck


I found the black & also a white one.  A great shirt to wear today since it's only -2 degrees here!

Click here & here for some of my other Gap Outlet finds.

Wishing you a fun weekend & TGIF!



No comments:

Post a Comment