Friday, March 2, 2012

Pin of the day

Everyone is loving Pinterest these days so I thought I would post one of my latest favorite pins. This is an awesome family room & I am loving the ceiling, the carrara marble fireplace, the gray sofa & the gray rug. 

What I think is even more interesting is how I found this picture. Yes, I did pin it but I didn't find it on Pinterest. Have you gone to Houzz & clicked on the main picture in the heading? (ok, so most of you probably have, but this was new for me).  You can click for a fullscreen picture & these are some of the most beautiful interior shots.


More great interiors:



Organized collecting contemporary living room

You might want to give Houzz a try.  I did see this below on Pinterest & after checking out all the gorgeous pics, I have to say this was true. :)


Wishing you a happy Friday & TGIF!


1 comment:

  1. Heehee, I like the sign. So true! Those rooms are beautiful. I like the big square shower head.

    ReplyDelete