Monday, March 5, 2012

Paint your ceiling purple!

I enjoy painting walls or furniture. I do not enjoy painting ceilings. How about when you are painting the walls & get paint on the ceiling? That's always fun.  The other day, I was at Lowe's & talking to the paint guy.  We got talking about ceilings & he mentioned the 'purple paint' for ceilings. I had never heard of this.  The ceiling paint goes on purple, but then dries white. The obvious benefit is that when painting the ceiling, the purple color will tell you where you have already painted. I think it sounds like a great idea & I'll be using this the next time we do the ceiling.



Here is a video review of the paint. What do you think? Would you use the purple paint?



Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. I hate painting ceilings. Super hate. It's got to be bad for me to paint a ceiling! It's the only place I "let" my hubby paint.
    Trish
    http://www.mash-upchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent product! I've never heard of this but it sure makes sense. I usually don't paint. Leave it up to the hubs. But I'm going to remember this next time we have to paint a ceiling.
    Come check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete