Monday, September 19, 2011

Thank you Versatile Blogger!

A big thanks to Tiffany at Living Savvy for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award!  So sweet!


Here's how this award works.  I list 7 things about me & then grant this award to 
 other bloggers I love & read!!  Here goes:

1. I love Goodwill & do awesome there finding treasures!  There is 1 in our city that I think is the best & it is on Springfield Pike

2. I would rather shop for my house than for clothes. I love our local Homegoods & TJ Maxx for great home  decor.

3. One of my favorite things to do is cut our grass. I have a big Ford 1210 tractor that is all mine!

4. I sell welding equipment in our family business & love all things metal.

5. Our girls have been very involved in volleyball so I consider myself a lifelong volleyball Mom.

6.  My white iphone is the best phone ever.  I am still trying to figure out more & more apps & someone just mentioned the app 'Find my iPhone'.  Also, TJ Maxx is a great place to find fun phone covers.

7.  I love blogging & think it is a great way to keep learning new things & to keep track of projects that we've completed around the house.

Here are some of my favorite bloggers that I am passing this award to!!






Wishing you a Happy Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen! I'm so honored to receive the award. I participated in one of these a while back so I'll let that post count for this one. I enjoyed reading about you. Sounds like we enjoy most of the same things, except for mowing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I'll get on it tomorrow. I'm in need of a new blog post anyway.
    You may already know this, but I have 3 girls too! HG is my fave place to shop and I love decorating... my home and my girls homes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much Karen...YOU CERTAINLY THE VERSATILE ONE! Cutting grass (actually sounds fun to me--if we had grass and a tractor)? My daughter says I need to stop buying stuff for the house and get some better clothes (usually it's when she is trying to steal something from my closet). You probably know the feeling with your volleyball girls.

    I know Beatrice Banks, but I will check out the others. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that I'm amongst your favorite bloggers makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks chica! You get stinky Timmy hugs(They are stinky cause he hasn't had a bath in months. And he smells like Fritos and moldy cheese feet)!

    ReplyDelete