Friday, August 12, 2011

Metal Table Inspiration

I've been on a kick this week checking out all the new furniture available at Kreiss!   I spotted this coffee table & loved the simple metal lines & the travertine top!


It reminded me of this metal table/travertine top that my husband made a while ago that is now being used as our dining room bar top:


Future project?!!  Shh...we are still trying decide what type of a bar top to use outside on the never-ending patio project. Any ideas?

TGIF & enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you are using stone. Years ago I bought an outside dining table with an iron base and slate top. Next we had cement garden pedestals topped with a remnant big piece of granite for at table (I turned the slab over and used the rougher unpolished side--and the edges were chiseled). So fun. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete