Thursday, August 18, 2011

Best Goodwill Find - Part 2

I have blogged before about my 'best goodwill find' to date, but now want to add a Part 2.  I am really excited about this campaign desk that I found at my favorite Goodwill yesterday on sale!   I really love the desk & am not going to use the top hutch in this space. Maybe I'll use it as a bookcase in another room. The desk needs some paint & brasso to clean up the corners. Can't wait to start!


This is the space that I plan to use the new desk!
The campaign desk should brighten up this area! And just maybe I can clean up those annoying computer cords?!!


Here are some white desk inspiration shots:

Source

Source


Source

Stay tuned. Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Great find. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find...I never seem to have much luck with finding treasures in Goodwill. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a GOOD goodwill ours is so nothing

    great find

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comments!! Seriously, last time when I was picking up furniture at this Goodwill, there was a woman dropping off some clothes.....in a dry cleaner bag!! She was having a fit because the GW worker was not treating her clothes with care & she said in a huff 'well, that's the last time I dry clean any clothes I am turning in to Goodwill'. So, my point is, this is the type of stuff getting dropped off at this Goodwill....good stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete