Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beauty Product Alert

I never claim to be a beauty expert (or a design expert) by any means, but thought I'd let you in on a tip.  I have a sister-in-law who lives in Paris France. When she comes to the states for a visit, she always stocks up on a certain beauty product because she has a hard time finding it in Paris. Her product of choice? Lubriderm Daily Moisturizer.  I finally bought it & have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I have to agree, it is a fantastic moisturizer & never leaves your skin with that greasy feeling. It also leaves your skin with a shine that I love. You can get it scented or fragrance free, which is what I have so I can't comment on the scented version.  Hope you enjoy this quick tip.

Happy Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment