Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update to the Bookcase

Have you heard of Tobi Farley yet? She is such a talented interior decorator & has an awesome blog!   I love what she did to her white book case:

Simple, inexpensive update....hmm.  Got me thinking...

Here is my before:
Before pic1:  No accent paint on the back of the book case

Before Pic2:  Wall paint added to back of the book case

I blogged about updating this tray that is on the family room coffee table awhile ago with one of my favorite green spray paint colors. I decided to get my paint from Lowe's using this green:

During:

”white bookcase lime paint

Since I didn't need that much paint, I had the Lowe's paint guy match up the spray paint & I bought their sample size paint using 2 of them...total cost:  $6.00. 
”white bookcase lime paint

The after:

”white bookcase lime paint

”white bookcase lime paint

”white bookcase lime paint

I'll be adding in more lime green accessories & taking a few better pics soon. 
Have you added any lime green lately?

Linking up to: Metamorphis Monday



and
Power of Paint

Domestically Speaking


Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. Love the pops of color!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking amazing! The whole room transformation looks great!

    ReplyDelete