Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Increasing Blog Traffic


I recently discovered a new blog that has some awesome DIY tips and design ideas & the blog is called 'Addicted 2 Decorating'.   She also has lots of great instructions & tutorials on how to make many of her projects.  One of her blogging tips really caught my eye. Click here for a simple way to increase your blog traffic.



♦♦♦♦♦
On a random note, someone said to me recently that blogging is 'self-promotion' and they would have nothing to do with it. Of course, I disagreed with this person as I feel blogging is a great way to share ideas and for bloggers & readers to learn from each other!  When I read someone's blog with great ideas, it inspires me!  I hope you feel the same.   Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, just found your blog through Pinterest! Love your striped curtains :) I agree blogging is a great way to share ideas, example shown now!

    Lauren
    www.threepinkdots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know people think that, but if they actually got involved in the blogging world they would see it's not a bunch of narcissistic. For the most part, everyone is SO nice, relationships are built, and creativity grows like crazy! Don't let them bring you down. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get so much inspiration from blogs like yours...who cares about the naysayers.

    ReplyDelete