Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Granite or Marble?

I love both granite & marble which I currently have in my kitchen. I have granite on the kitchen island:


I have marble on the ledge above the sink:



Using marble in the kitchen is very popular now for counter tops & back splashes.
For an awesome blog post regarding kitchen countertop options in marble click here!


Marble can get etched & pitted with all the work that goes on in a kitchen. Some people like that worn look. 


If you are at that point trying to decide between granite and/or marble, another great resource is the blog  'The Granite Gurus'.   Check it out for great info about choices & what to use to clean your granite!


1 comment:

  1. I'm headed over there to find out how to clean my granite because I have black granite which is horrible to keep clean! I've determined to never have black granite again if I can help it.
    Come check out my post. I gave you a shout out at the end.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete