Friday, May 27, 2011

DIY Cell Phone Covers

The new iPhone 5 comes out in July later this summer & I can't wait.  Mostly because the phone I have now randomly likes to turn off on it's own which gets irritating and I am looking forward to all the features of the new phone.  Soo, when I found this amazing tutorial a few weeks back, I saved it so I can use it for my new phone.  Here is the finished version of Dwellings By DeVore. Check out her incredible blog for lots of great DIY projects & tips:


Dwellings By DeVore

Aren't they so fun?  Wishing you a fun holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It can be so frustrating when your phone gives you trouble! Mine is working fine...but I want the new one and a cute cover like you've shown. I think I will just have to wait for Iphone 6!

    ReplyDelete