Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Modge Podge removal

I have used Modge Podge before & updated these tables shown below:


But you know, a girl can change her mind. I decided I have enough patterns going on in the room now & that it was time to remove the modge podge napkins underneath the glass. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't come off too easy....you know like wallpaper?  Well, happy to report it came off in sheets. You might also need a damp cloth to sit on the modge podge for a short time to loosen any stubborn paper/fabric:


The nice thing about this is that you can use fabric or paper to modify your glass tops. I have some silver metallic paper that might make it look like a mirror which I might try. For now, I think I'll just be boring & look through the glass.

We'll see how long that lasts!

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the spray paint that turns glass surfaces into mirrors?!

    I have also heard of people painting the underside of a glass time. then you get the shine from the glass along with the color.

    good luck! abby

    ReplyDelete