Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another table change-up

Ah, back from a weekend volleyball qualifier trip.  We went back to Baltimore & stayed at the same place I blogged about here & had a great time again this year.

If you read this blog, you know I like to change up the tables around our house.  This adorable table has been with us for a long time but never is really noticed much. I decided it needed an update of paint &  fabric I had around the house.  Here are the before & after pics:








The fabric I used is Waverly Cross Section Charcoal & can be bought for a great price here. I have used it around my house in another project on a bathroom lampshade


Cost: $0.....Smile!
Happy Tuesday!
Linking up to Metamorphis Monday!
and


1 comment:

  1. Such fun fabric. I just used the same on an ottoman I covered in green. I smile every time I walk by it. I really like the grey too!

    ReplyDelete