Monday, March 7, 2011

Updated Kitchen Chairs

I've been wanting to do this project for awhile now and finally got to it this weekend.  I blogged about this fabric before when I found it at our local Frontgate Outlet store and really liked the colors and pattern.  It is indoor/outdoor fabric so it should hold up with the heavy kitchen use. The original fabric came on the chairs & has faded so time for a quick change.  Here are some before pics:



And, the in-progress:


See the nail gun in the pic? I blogged about this here & it's the most important thing about a job like this!

And the after:



Smile!
Linking up to Metamorphis Monday here at:









4 comments:

  1. The chairs look great! I found your blog at Between Naps on the Front Porch. You have such great ideas and I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you'd follow me back: http://stillwaterstory.blogspot.com/
    Again, you did a fantastic job with this!! :-)

    ReplyDelete