Monday, March 21, 2011

Table Update

Yikes, another table gets the white treatment.  My family is worried that if they stand still long enough, they will be painted white. This (faded) sofa table is in our finished basement at the bottom of the steps where it is a little dark so I figured this would help lighten up the area.  I used the same white paint/primer that I used on all of our trim upstairs.  Here is the before:

That vase is going to get a change up soon too!


Get out the paint & paper plates....


After:




Love my marble horse head bookends!




Did I mention I love to paint?! Total cost: $0
Happy Monday!

I am linking up to Metamorphis Monday. Click below to see lots of great before/afters:





1 comment:

  1. I like it! And, even better that it cost $0!!

    ReplyDelete