Thursday, March 10, 2011

Island Pendant Lights

I've been checking out island pendant lights forever & saving inspirational pics in my folder for a long time. Here are a few that I've been literally dreaming about:




Amanda Burdge, AB HOME Interiors traditional kitchen
Out of deamy mode & into budget reality.  So, what do you do when the husband asks if you want to go with him to Lowe's so he can pick up lumber for one of his projects? You say yes, of course & start thinking of this project & grab the latest Lowe's coupon.  I've been thinking these tiffany style pendants needed to be changed out:




We ended up agreeing on these & decided to go for it:  



Smile.  Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Pendant Lights! Nice work! Thanks for doing this blog. I love how lighting can change the entire appearance of a room! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete