Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Thrifty Finds

I managed to squeeze a weekend visit in to my favorite Goodwill here in Cincinnati.  I've been looking for a new round tray to go on my coffee table & I found it as well as 2 Waterford pieces.  The tray has a red tint to it for some reason, but that's ok since it will be spray painted.


I am thinking of this look from one of my favorite blogs:

Krylon Ivy Leaf spray paint

The Marquis Waterford pieces I found had a tag that said they are wine coasters.  I will probably use them for candy dishes but they were a bargain at $2 each.



Since the weather was warmer this weekend, I was able to get outside to start some spray paint priming of 2 pieces. The red tray is also a Goodwill find from awhile ago.  Love Goodwill!


Stay tuned & Happy Monday!

UPDATE: Here's my painted tray!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like some great finds. Can't wait to see the finished products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Goodwill! Terrific finds.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete