Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I've been out of town the last few day so not many DIY projects. But thought I'd share some Valentines eye candy for you.  Have you seen this months Architectural Digest which shows the new upscale Ralph Lauren store that just opened in NY?  Gorgeous and always timeless. Here are some of the interiors:


Love the marble staircase, sticks in the large urn & the black light fixture.

The black walls look so crisp against the white.

Another urn with and stick arrangement. How about the chandelier encased in that sheer fabric?

If you've read my blog, you know I love all things metal. Those doors are amazing!

Metal banisters & love that gorgeous marble staircase. 

Happy Valentines Day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Now that's some candy for Valentine's Day! Love RL anything. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some beautiful stuff...almost as good as chocolate.

    ReplyDelete