Friday, February 4, 2011

Decorating with Coral

I have been loving lately the look of coral in home decor and have been on the lookout for a new piece.  I just love the use of coral in these inspirational pics:






 I was SO excited about my new recent coral find at Kohl's. On sale too!






Kohl's also had this one for sale. Kinda looks like a brain to me so I passed:


I recently had some pillows covered in dark blue coral fabric:


I also love my coral pillow that I found at Overstock on my porch:


If you are interested in buying coral online, check out this resource:


Are you loving coral these days?
Happy Friday & enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I like your touches of coral. It adds an interesting touch. I'm glad you passed on the one that looks like a brain!

    ReplyDelete