Friday, January 14, 2011

Latest Project

Our latest project is an update in our great room that I've been wanting to do for some time now.  I am tired of the red & ready to change it.  I will be using this rug:


 This Nautica fabric from Joann's will be going on the cornice which is now down & laying across the dining room table:


Sewing the new panel with this vintage Singer classic 401:




Picking the paint. We are going with the inky blue color but this has been a real nice look for the last few days:


I have pillows in this fabric:



I am planning to make some pillows in this fabric:


And Fabrics.com blue coral:


Wishing you all a fun filled weekend!  


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it is going to be great!! Can't wait to see the after. I really like the rug you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors. Can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete