Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011!  Last night as kids were rushing around the house to get clothes, books, etc. to take back to school, one of our girls said she needed a small table in her dorm room.  We had one in the spare bedroom that she decided to take.  "Hey can you change the seat cushion?".  Don't you love having spare fabric around?  I bought this fabric here & have used it in several projects:


A quick change:






On a random note, I am happy to say that I did receive this Overstock rug for Christmas to go in our great room:



I am planning to paint in this room with a blue/gray color which is way easier said than done.  I am in the process of getting paint chips & samples as well as new fabric for this cornice. Bye Bye Red!


Here's to 2011 & more projects!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Last NIGHT? Last night I was comatose by nine. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could "switch gears" that fast! It looks great. I'm looking forward to more projects for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new seat cushion looks great Karen - lucky daughter! I love that fabric too, and you just can't beat the price @ fabric.com. What a beautiful rug too.

    ReplyDelete