Friday, January 7, 2011

Camera Shopping

I've been shopping for a new SLR (single lens reflex) digital camera & have been doing some research. There is so much information out there on the internet but I found this website to be the most helpful.   I am looking into a Nikon D40 camera & hoping to take a class to learn more:


I decided to check in with a talented blogger who takes amazing pictures. Her blog is '33 Shades of Green' where you will see some of her awesome photography pics.  There are so many talented bloggers out there who are willing to help out & share their knowledge.  Thank you for your help!!

Wishing you all a Happy Friday!!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your final decision Karen! You are going to have so much fun with your new camera.
    Happy weekend!
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday I hope to get a real camera, but if it's anything like the sewing machine that I bought in Oct. that's still in its box, I'll have to take some time to not be afraid to use it!

    Have a blast once you have yours in hand!

    ReplyDelete