Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Updated Lamp

I've been wanting to update this lamp for awhile now & have been inspired by several bloggers who have also updated their lampshades with fabric.  Here is the waverly fabric I bought from Fabric.com for a great price & delivery was fast:


And, here is my bathroom lamp before:


I used fabric glue to attach it to the shade. It really was easy & quick!



And my minimal Christmas decoration in the bathroom which I just spray painted from red and green to white . Like everything else in my house!



Enjoy your Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. Your lamp looks great! I love that fabric, my sister just used it to make Roman Shades. And we were going to cover a pendant lamp for me this weekend in the fabric, but didn't get around to it. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fabric choice for your lampshade.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete