Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Friday

I seriously need to get going on the Christmas shopping but at least I have my list written. I have bought a few gifts & am thinking about some of these.  For example, how about this faux-croc tray that some talented bloggers could probably make:


Or this warm leopard throw. I found one at Hobby Lobby & 50% off this week:


Love this awesome Esprit coat:

Not long ago I blogged about looking for gray riding boots. Yah, I found a great pair & you won't believe from what store!  And, the best news, they are really comfortable!


I have to give thanks to this blogger for tipping me off to these boots. Doesn't she look too cute in her outfit she put together from stuff from Goodwill?!!


And, last but not least, how about this cashmere sweater dress? Can you tell I've been on a gray kick?


 Love it but might be a bit high priced for me. Have you ever shopped Gorsuch? Their catalog is great to check out for ideas. 

I've been decorating around the house & a little outside though it's hard to see in the pic below: 


Wishing you a Happy Friday! 



5 comments:

  1. I've barely made a dent in my Christmas shopping, decorating, etc. I've found some surprisingly good deals at Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't shop much. Not much need for things...

    I love the martini glasses though!

    And your ranch house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from the bloghop.
    I follow you on GFC. I'd love for you to follow me back
    Tiffany
    http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com
    Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for gray boots too! Didn't know these came in gray. I'll have to check out good ol'Target. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this! I've been looking for gray boots too and didn't know these came in gray.

    ReplyDelete