Friday, November 5, 2010

Latest Goodwill trip!

I am loving my latest GW finds.  White serving dishes always come in handy, especially with the holidays around the corner. Here's what I've found this last visit (Wyoming store on Springfield Pike):




I researched the Pizzato name (made in Italy) but couldn't find much.

Same with the Bizzirri name?!


I did find a similar sized tray at Crate & Barrel for $45.95.   I think I'll keep the $3 GW tray. 
And last but not least, my white/black bowl for $4. It had a Target sticker under it for $9.99. 

Gotta love Goodwill.
Enjoy your weekend!




8 comments:

  1. I see you're a GW girl too! Love bargains. You scored with those white plates.
    I'm your newest follower via Boost my blog. Come join me for a giveaway!
    www.beatricebanks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white bowl.

    I use primarily white dishes. I need to start hitting Goodwill more often. You can never have enough serving pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two decisions since I left that last comment.

    1) I'm going to follow you (with hopes you check out my blog, but if you don't that's okay!)

    2) I'm going to hit Goodwill every Friday on the way home from work to check out their dishes. I'm a dish fiend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' your new serving pieces, they'll be great for the holidays-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen,
    I have that Target bowl and love it...it was in there Christmas line a couple of years ago...got mine at 50% off! Thanks for coming to my party...don't forget to enter my gift card giveaway...great way to get some FREE cash:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge thrift store fan. Do they have the Goodwill outlets down there? Some people have been talking about them, but I don't think there's any up here close to Columbus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love GW, I think I've only walked away a few times without anything:) I love the white platter and I've seen the black and white bowl at Target ( my favorite store )!

    I'm now follower and hope you will visit soon!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete