Thursday, September 16, 2010

Latest Goodwill find...

After reading one of my new favorite blogs, Emily A. Clark, she was showing some of her latest goodwill finds. I was driving (conveniently) past our local goodwill yesterday, and I found an adorable silver lattice tray. If you have read my blog, you know I love trays & can read about other trays I've found here:




Not sure if you can see it, but not bad for $4!



Except there was another tag on it marked 98.95???



I think mine looks a lot like this one from Burke Decor for $64!





A little of the best silver cleaner to clean it up a bit and
then have fun moving it around the house.










Gotta love Goodwill.  
Have you shopped your local Goodwill lately?

Linking to:


3 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tray! Love goodwill and salvation army thrift stores!!!
    Shannon
    www.akadesign.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to go thrifting and GW is always top on my list. Pretty tray I love it..what a find! FYI every Friday I have a thrift party, and I would love for you to join in sometime. Hope to see ya!

    ReplyDelete