Friday, August 6, 2010

Stripes strike again....

It's official, I am hooked on stripes!!    I needed a new soap dispenser in my hall bath off the kitchen so I bought this one at Homegoods,  but it just needed a little update to go with the stripes already in the bathroom. Here is the bathroom wall striped:





Little bit of Frog Tape



Little bit of Valspar metallic spray paint







Couldn't stop there. Next, on to my office where my metal supply cabinet needed an update:














Ah, loving the stripes.  I also would love to try this chevron project, but stripes are just so easy. You should try it!
Linking to:

Wishing you all a Happy Friday & enjoy the weekend!




7 comments:

  1. I would have never thought about doing that to a soap dispenser. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so beautiful! great job!! :)

    -Jackie
    http://jaclyndesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a stripe sorta gal too now. Just did some in my office which I am loving. Now I have to figure out how to accessorize the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That soap dispenser is brilliant! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripes. At first i thought the soap dispenser was going to be green and white and thought that was a great pop of color, but i like the brushed nickel look also. That file cabinet is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love your bathroom! The little lamp on the sink is such a cute touch too

    ReplyDelete