Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Quick Spray Paint Project!

I have been intrigued lately with all the fun owls used in home decor:







So, I had to show you my owl before & after.  We have had these vintage metal owls forever. They were given to my husband from his Uncle many years ago & we've hung them outside off & on over the years. Here is one of the original owls still hanging up in our barn:



And here is the after of one I found in my garage that met a can of high gloss white:








And around the back, it has a small space for a votive:







I think it's adorable!  And, it's safe to say that my family thinks I am obsessed with white spray paint.
I think they might just be right!

Linking to:
Power of Paint


3 comments:

  1. Super cute!

    I will join you with the white spray paint club. I just spray painted a mirror for my half bath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your owl make over. Check out my chickens that met a similar can of spray paint.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete