Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My version of the 'Bar Cart'

Everyone is loving the bar cart in the blog world & I totally agree.  I have a spot in my dining room that would be perfect to put out a stocked bar cart!  Here are some of my favorites:








I also love this look with more height to it to put bar accessories on:




Or this etagere would work really nice:

(Click on the link for a better picture)

I also liked how this popular blogger stocked her painted Ikea 'bar shelf':






So I decided to 'shop my house' & I came up with this metal table I have been using in the basement near the pool table. My husband made this table several years ago as well as a  few others. It has a 16x16 piece of limestone in it which look a lot better with a piece of carrara marble but for now, I am loving it!









Have you "shopped your own house" lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment