Friday, July 23, 2010

Do you love Panera Shortbread Cookies?

If I am going to eat a cookie, it's going to be the Panera Shortbread cookie or one just like it. So here's the easiest best recipe to make the same cookie. And, like most of my recipes, it only has 3 ingredients.  Love easy!



Ingredients:
1 white box cake

Yes, 4 sticks of butter!


2-1/2 cups flour

And that's all you mix together.  

Roll into balls & place on greased cookie sheet. We press a thumb print in the middle. Bake at 350 for 
10-12 minutes:






Some in the family like the blackberry preserves, some not so much!




Beware: These are RICH....too many = belly ache

Wishing you all a Happy Friday & enjoy the weekend!!

Linking up to:
and


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE shortbread cookies and I love easy, and thank God I don't have any butter in the house!!! (haha). What a winner of a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for shortbread cookies. These look yummy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delish. I make a cookie with 1 cake mix, 1/2 C. butter and 1 egg. It is great, but I love shortbread and am copying this right now. Will definitely try. Come visit. I am having my first giveaway, a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love Panera's shortbread cookies. Well no wonder they are so good, all the butter!! Can't wait to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to my cookie exchange! These look so yummy...and easy. Now a follower too!

    Blessings,

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just made these and they are better than Panera!!! I have never been able to make shortbread cookies and these were so easy!! Thanks for the great recipe!!!

    Your Biggest fan!!!!!!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look delicious! Would the recipe have to be adjusted to roll and cut shapes? Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete