- Mix the following and press into 13x9 inch pan and freeze until firm:
- 30 crushed oreo cookies and ¾ stick melted butter
- Then soften ½ gallon of your favorite ice cream and spread over oreo crust and freeze until firm.
- Spread hot fudge sauce (homemade recipe below) over the ice cream layer and freeze until firm (or use your own favorite ice cream sauce).
- After sauce is firm, spread with a large container of cool whip and sprinkle with crushed oreos.
- Freeze until cake is set.
Hot Fudge Sauce
- In a saucepan, add 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 can evaporated milk and 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Stir and bring the mixture just until it begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Sauce thickens as it cools. Enjoy!
And thank you to the readers who commented on the CSN Giveaway & to CSN for the generous gift. I did the random.org number generator and the winner is:
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
So, congrats to cj sime who was the 7th comment. I will be sending you an email with the CSN details! Congrats!