Wednesday, June 16, 2010

House Beautiful Cincinnati!

Here are some shots of a gorgeous house for sale here in Cincinnati  (yes I am an MLS stalker and I don't know the owners) that has a sweet mirrored wall that I keep going back to!  I also love the marble in the kitchen and the mirror above the fireplace. The house is located in Mt. Adams which is a great area that overlooks the Ohio River & in walking distance to bars and restaurants. You can click the image to enlarge it.








That mirror is awesome and love the green and black contrast






I will do this to my basement steps some day. 
So if you have $1,699,900 you don't know what to do with, this house is yours!





2 comments:

  1. When can I move in? Oh...I have to PAY first? Darn, there goes my dream. Thanks for sharing this. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I find the home of my dreams and will have to let it go all in a period of two minutes! $$$
    I'm a MLS staker too!
    dee Dee

    ReplyDelete