Monday, May 3, 2010

Finished Powder Room

Happy to say that my powder room is officially finished. Yah!  I posted about the project here, but then still had a few things to finish up.  Here is the before:


 I spray painted the light fixture with heat resistant spray paint since those bulbs can get hot. I also bought a 
new small lamp to put in the corner. (Mine was cheaper than the current internet price so look for coupons or their sale):





New faucet:






New small Ikea rug:



Nice to have it all back together again!



I am linking up to Metamorphis Monday
and



7 comments:

  1. I love the colors. What a great looking shade! Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bathroom looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know,, I really like the stripe on the wall.. the color matches the toilet.. nice!
    Following from Metamorphis Monday

    Sandy

    http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sripes and that Roman Shade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic re-do! It makes everything so bright and fresh!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous!! I would be sooo scared trying stripes myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is marvelous! I wish that I had the patience to do stripes, but everything looks fabulous. I am from Met Monday- new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete