Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dining Room

 I posted about wanting to start this project here and included some inspiration pics.  Here is a quick before pic:





 This weekend, I began  painting the trim & tested out the wall paint. It is a nice gray (Valspar in Granite Dust) but kinda looks shimmery in this pic for some reason:










I am still trying to decide on my fabrics & found this great website and their customer service is awesome. I might go with one of these for the chairs:




This one below is also reversible...!!












My plan is to:
- finish painting the trim
-put the wall paint above the chair rail
-measure for the wainscoting to go under the chair rail
-install & paint that area white
-get chairs recovered
-install drapery rod & new curtains
-clean chandelier




1 comment:

  1. I love the gray color for the walls and personally I like the paisley fabric best, but they all would work wonderfully with the color!
    Can't wait to see it completed!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete