Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thrifty Finds re-worked


I posted about some recent Goodwill finds here. That's the fun of finding Goodwill stuff - modifying them once you get them home.  I bought these brass bookends:


And was on the hunt for some good brass cleaner & decided to try this:



Seemed to brighten things up:




I also found this stool that needed some work:




Few coats of white spray paint:




Some new fabric & its' ready to go!







I had some fabric leftover so had to update the chair in the room:








I am linking up to the party @ Just A Girl
&




4 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Please stop by my blog and enter my jewelry giveaway at http://jos2ndact.blogspot.com/2010/04/blogaversary-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great, I love the reworked luggage holder/stool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The chair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great projects. I love them all! No wonder you love the Goodwill -- yours is really good!

    ReplyDelete