Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Online Coupons & Ceramic Garden Drums?


Before ordering anything online, I always search for online coupons for free shipping,promotion codes or discounted prices.   Here are a few links to some of the better online coupon resources:
Savings.Com
CouponChief.com

For the local Cincy folks, there is also Cincy Savers that has lots of coupons & deals on Tuesdays! Off this link, they have several Weekly Ads. I noticed in this week's local Big Lots ad, they have these for $20. That's a great price:



Compared to this at Pottery Barn for $159:



I also love these ($129 from Wisteria) & wonder if some spray paint would work??








3 comments:

  1. I got mine from Ballard Designs last year and did NOT pay $20. Boo - I'm always a day late and a dollar short. If I were you, I'd run to Big Lots pronto!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great deal! I got mine last year at Old Time Pottery for $25 and that was the cheapest price by far that I could find.

    ReplyDelete