Monday, April 19, 2010

My Thrifty Finds!


I am linking up with Southern Hospitality's Thrifty Treasures & Coastal Charm's Thrifty party & wanted to post my latest Goodwill finds. Love that store!
I am really starting to collect bookends and love these armillary spheres.  I am in the process of cleaning these up & looking for a great brass cleaner like my favorite silver cleaner.


Little white spray paint & some new straps and this will be good to go. I have a daughter who comes home from college with a HUGE piece of luggage that will fit nicely on this instead of all over the floor...hint hint!




Silver organizing basket:


Utensil caddy:





5 comments:

  1. I sure could use that luggage holder at my beach condo:) You have some wonderful finds here...hop over and show them off at my NTT PAR-TAY...hope to see you there!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    I’m having a GIVEAWAY…come by and check it out…I think you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore t hose bookends! Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo happy that you came by:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I stop by your post and see favorite Goodwill finds as several of your post topics. Well as one Goodwill shopper to another I had to stay awhile to say howdy and check out the rest of your blog. Good finds.

    ReplyDelete