Monday, April 5, 2010

Metal tables

I found this table out on the internet & just loved it! 

Its' called the Manhattan table & I  love the lines of it and the metal finish.  Below is a console table and 2 side tables that I also really liked the clean lines.  Its' the Bungalow 5 line:



After seeing these metal pieces, I looked around my house & office to see what I had similar. Some of these tables were made by my husband, some I bought. I had a leftover 18x18 piece of limestone tile from our kitchen floor that we use as the top of this table which is near the pool table: 





This table is in the entry at our office. I like the simple lines of it along with the marble top:




More clean simple lines:




Anyone else out there loving metal tables these days?










No comments:

Post a Comment