Friday, April 9, 2010

Dining Room project?


As with most DIY'ers, one project leads to another. With initally painting the doors in the bedroom hallway, that lead to painting the doors in the kitchen and that brings me to the diningroom. I think painting the molding and maybe adding some wainscotting will really brighten up the space & make it feel larger.  

Here are a few pics of my diningroom. This is a room that doesn't get used every week but I am really glad to have this space when we have formal dinners. The large oriental rug was given to us from my husband's uncle. When we built our house, we made sure the rug would fit in the diningroom.













Here are my inspiration pics from homes on the market here in Cincinnati. Another painting project?










And I REALLY love this dining room from Boulevard Interior Design!








2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NG,
    I love your inspirational photos! Can't wait to see which way you are leaning towards! I'm sure you will do a fantastic job!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete