Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Lots $20 Ceramic Garden Stool!


I posted about the garden stools available at Big Lots for $20,  but must say that I had a really hard time finding one.   I contacted the PR department at Big Lots & they emailed me a report from their system showing all the available garden drums in my local area. How about that for good customer service??

I was looking for the white ceramic drum but the closest store only had the blue!


No problem since I was thinking of painting it anyway. But what color to paint it: 









What color would you paint one? Please vote at the poll on the sidebar.

Check out what Odi et Amo has to say about ceramic garden stools!

Linking up to:
Power of Paint party
&
Room to Inspire




8 comments:

  1. You go girl! Glad you found one. I actually like the existing color or white. Mine is white but it gets dirty easily.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting one of those! I think white is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - for only $20 bucks! Clearly I need to hit up a Big Lots! I say white - Thanks for linking up to Be Inspired last week.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. The copper really grabs my eye -- Where are you going to put it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - I'm loving the copper, but I'm a bit of a purist, so I'd probably go for the white. Having said that, I snagged one in dark red at my local Big Lots last week. I'm spray painting 8 mismatched pieces of metal patio furniture in "hammered bronze" to tie them all together, then whipping up some pillows (made out of placemats)in red and chocolate stripes. I thought the dark red ceramic stool would go well. BTW, the "PB" version is over $150!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband is from Ohio and bumped into this site because we have the white drum from BIG LOTS! I love your blog, so cute. I have a design blog that we run out of DC and Miami you should check out! We are having a giveaway right now that you should check out. Come visit us at www.primed4design.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what type of paint do you use.
    please email me back I got four of them 50% off at Big lots today
    coachgld@sbcglobal.net
    thanks so much for your help

    ReplyDelete