Friday, March 26, 2010

Two things I love... around my home!

I am playing along with  '2 things I love.....around my Home'.   You might want to check out the fun links there.  So, after walking around the house, I decided to show two pieces are that are very simple but have always been special to us.  Both were given to us by my husbands Uncle who used to save everything.  Here are my 2 favs! 

This carrara marble mortar and pestle is very old. I like to put glass marbles in it:


This turquoise Ball jar that is soon to get some fresh flowers in it:


Enjoy the weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. NG,
    I love that your favorite things are very simple and elegant!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these finds! Especially the turquoise Ball jar...very special! Oh, my cabinets got a coat of black primer today. I'll post tomorrow on the kitchen progress!

    Jane @ Finding Fabulous

    ReplyDelete