Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick spray paint before & after project


With spring just around the corner, I was anxious to dust awaken a set of bookends that I've had for some time. It was warm enough today to get outside & hit up the spray paint. Thinking some cute paper at Hobby Lobby to cover the books would brighten it up too!










A little bit of this:




After:










I am linking up to the Power of Paint party!


UPDATE: didn't take me long to decide to wrap the books with some leftover fun wrapping paper I found awhile back at the Gap Outlet in Northern Kentucky. Sometimes that is a great place to shop if you are in town (nice and close to the airport)....just have to check closely so that you don't miss any rips or tears. All good though on the wrapping paper.







2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Isn't it amazing what spray paint can do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these book-ends.. they look great in white. Thanks for sharing at the POPP.

    ReplyDelete