Friday, March 12, 2010

Goodwill Finds - Part 3

Another couple trips to Goodwill. Love that 50% off day in the 'wares' section. Here are my latest finds. This is a little birdcage that I found along with a white pillar candle. I printed the damask print off my PC & wrapped it around the candle. 


A cute green vase & a dried hydrangea from my friend Sue's front yard. Thanks Sue!

A metal clock that I love & it works. Only problem is that its' too loud so no battery in it at the moment.




This white urn and shell ball is sitting in our bathroom. Not sure if it goes together but I like both pieces.




You can always find great barware at GW. I also found 2 white wine glasses that are in the kitchen wine rack & used often.




More of my copper fascination:


Love my new carrara marble cheese cutter!



This metal candle holder looked like this when I found it at GW:






But now looks like this:



I am linking up with Frugalicious Friday!
and
Southern Hospitality for Rhoda's Thrifty Party


11 comments:

  1. You found some nice stuff - when is 1/2 off day, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    In Cincinnati, Goodwill offers 50% everything on almost every Saturday. Today is 50%!! Hope you get some deals at your GW. I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for posting here. NG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paint job on the metal candle holder! All these awesome find at Goodwill on Thrifry Treaures is making me so jealous. My Goodwill is awful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really cute stuff! Our GW is pretty expensive, but then there's Thrift Town...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice finds! Thanks for playing along today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found some fabulous things. They are all great but right now I am obsessed with copper so of course am drooling over that tub.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that candle holder you painted white is fantastic! Blessings, Marla

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the birdcage & copper pot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you've found a ton great things! I especially like the birdcage, the cheese cutter and the candle holder. I'll be featuring your great finds on my blog on Monday 3/29 and will link it back here.

    ReplyDelete