Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Friends & Decorating

Have you ever had the same friend since the 2nd grade?  You know, one that lived in your neighborhood, went to your same school, walked with to school, dated boys in the same group in high school? Here's an old pic of us back in the day. (can't believe I am posting this!)

We don't see each other all the time but we still have a connection each time we  talk.  She loves decorating & has a gorgeous house that will hopefully be a future post.  Here's a quick look at her new gorgeous kitchen:

 She sent me this pic of an easy, frugal DIY decorating idea.  Funny thing is, I sent back to her that I also have the same thing in my house. 


Here's a few from my house:



Its' a good thing to keep that connection with old friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment