Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Closet Towel organization

I've said it before, but we are metal obsessed here at our house.  The closet in our master bathroom is in need of some organization.  So, after reading in blog land here at one of my favorite blogs, Thrifty Decor Chick, we decided to further enhance this & using stainless metal dryer vent.   These are light-weight & make sure that if one towel is pulled out, an avalance will not occur.


Then out to the shop to cut them:





Had to sand the top edge so it wasn't sharp anymore:



Now to spot weld them together with an ancient old foot operated spot welder:



Still working on further organization, but you get the pic! 



I am linking up to Room to Inspire!

2 comments:

  1. What a super creative idea - I would have never thought of this! And that shop - I want one! Thanks for linking up to Be Inspired today.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. NG,
    How cool is that! I must say... your hubby needs to go in business!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete