Monday, March 15, 2010

Cleaning Silver!


Ever have a favorite silver necklace that has tarnished or a favorite silver tray that gets that patina on it & you don't want that patina on it?

Enter the best silver cleaning product for the price....try $3.49 from Walmart!


 I've had this silver pendent for a long time and it is showing:

After using the silver cleaner, it now looks like this:


While walking around at Goodwill, don't walk past the silver aisle. There is always great stuff there & after using your silver cleaner, you've got a great new piece for your home! Here's mine:


Your cleaning sponge will look like this (eww..)  but can be cleaned with some Dawn detergent and water:


After:

And then finally out to the bookcase.. This stuff is great & easy to find at Walmart!


I am linking up to Metamorphis Monday!

5 comments:

  1. This post is perfect for me! Recently I scored a cute lil silver candy dish from GW but couldn't find the right silver polisher-- I'm heading to Walmart! Thanks for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love silver! I use the same polish and love it!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrights is such a good brand...seems to always do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that pedestal piece, but its never looked that shiny! Thanks for the tip. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cleaning tips you have! I read four or five and thanks they are all super.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete