Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chardonnay Chicken


I love chicken & I love chardonnay. So, for me, this is a great dish. Ok, so you have to feed your family, right? There isn't that much chardonnay in it so even the little folks will enjoy this. I use what I call a 'cooking chardonnay' which means a lower quality, cheap chardonnay that I always keep on hand in the fridge. This dish is great served with steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes for the hearty eater, along with a fresh salad. And if you've followed any of my other recipes, it is easy which is always a requirement for me! I also like that this can be made with frozen chicken breasts or tenderloins which is great if you are in a rush. Here are the ingredients:


3-4 frozen chicken breasts or 10 tenderloins
1 can cream of chicken soup, reduced fat
1/2 cup light sour cream
1/4 cup chardonnay (or more if desired)
1 box stuffing, chicken flavored
1/2 stick butter, melted

Place frozen chicken in corning ware dish. Mix together next 3 items & pour over chicken. Pour the dry stuffing over that mixture & then drizzle the melted butter over top. Bake covered in the oven at 350 for 1 hour. Enjoy! Here are some pics of what products I use:














I am linking up with Tasty Tuesday's!




1 comment: