Thursday, February 25, 2010

Saving $$ on working out!






How many folks out there have a gym membership they never ever use? What a waste of money. Why not use your cable? Having used before the Firm workouts, Cathe workouts, group classes with a trainer, I have recently found Gilad on FitTV. If you have access to FitTV, you have access to Gilad. He is on several times a day and believe me, you will be sore.



I think they are the best use of 30 minutes I've found on FitTV. I usually watch the 6:30am segment but there is a segment that starts at 6:00am but that is several years old and a tad dated. If you get a chance though, give it a shot! Also, if you want to check out his DVD's before buying them, I rented this set from the library. After watching, I decided that the FitTV programs are a better fit for me than watching his DVD's. Here is a link if you want to check it out: http://fittv.discovery.com/fansites/gilad/gilad.html

Another great resource for working out & nutrition is bodybuilding.com. Lots of info there!

No comments:

Post a Comment