Friday, February 26, 2010

More Goodwill finds-Part 2!

A few more Goodwill finds! There are several stores around town, some better than others. You just never know what you are going to find! Here are some more favorites. Love my new zebra plates!






This frame was shiny yellow brass. More of my black spray paint & it takes on a more contemporary look instead of old & tired!!

I found 2 of these candles shown above at my favorite Goodwill. (sorry I already have burned them some so you don't see their unique shape). When I got home from GW, I googled the name on the bottom, 'Barrick Design'. Their website is here & these candles are 3 for $68.50. Score!!

And, last but not least, my copper sailboat. I pretty much love anything metal! Any deals in your area?
I am linking up with Frugalicious Friday!











7 comments:

  1. Nati Girl,
    I would love to know which local goodwills you go to? You have a great eye for great finds!...
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeeDee,
    Thanks! My fav GW is the one in Oakley! I also love the one in Woodlawn. Its' huge! Send me an email for more info. (I can't find your email). NG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plates are fabulous! Great find! And I love the star too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The plates were $1 each so I couldn't pass them up. I did pass on the cheetah plates but I prob should have gotten them & used them somewhere. Oh well, next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The star is my fave!!! Awesome deals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I love your GW finds, their so modern and updated! Your blog makes me smile...I'm a Nati girl too! Well, used to be. Thanks for linkin' up those fab finds!

    ReplyDelete