Monday, February 15, 2010

Fish Oil!


Any of my family and friends will tell you, I am psycho about fish oil. Seriously, this is probably the best thing out on the market if you are not currently taking it. It has helped with speeding up my metabolism, reduces inflammation & I swear it has made me more mentally alert. Fish oil also improves heart health.

I buy the large Member's Mark bottle at Sam's & always make sure I get the enteric coated pills to ensure no fishy aftertaste. Gross, I know. But I never have a problem as I always take with food. If you eat fish a few times a week, maybe fish oil isn't for you. Me? I MIGHT eat fish 1x a week so for me, fish oil is the answer.

Here is a link to an interesting article about fish oil if you want more info:

http://www.menshealth.com/men/health/other-diseases-ailments/the-governments-big-fish-story/article/0bd1752fd9b43110VgnVCM20000012281eac

No comments:

Post a Comment